Friday

Just sent out my class list for Feb. . .

I am so excited! The mailboxes are going to be soooo cute. . .I am going to play around with those later today. When I get one finished, I will post a picture. I will probably get started on Label Punch samples also, as I have finally decided on a date to do that class. I will post the class info on here in a bit. . .

I REALLY wanted to get everyone that punch box! It is so nice, and I love mine. I went to someone's tag punch box class last year, and remember just being so excited about it. I hope everyone feels that about my classes when they leave :)

Regan and I went to lunch with Nancy and Caroline today. So fun! Nancy mounted her first Stampin' Up set today (better yet, it was the door prize from "Love Matters" so it was free!). Okay, okay, I kinda went on auto pilot and mounted most of it. . . I am a little OCD about mounting stamps! But she can mount her new ones when they get here in the mail :) Sorry Nancy! Next time just grab the scissors out of my hand!

Alright, I need to get busy. . .

No comments: