Thursday

Busy days. . .

I am running and running lately. . .today was no exception. I did get to take a long hot shower, and no one was at the house but me! I can't remember the last time that happened. I must have been in there for 30 minutes. An excellent way to start the day :)

Our first daytime MOPS meeting today! New faces, familiar faces, some helpful reminders. . .I loved it. It is so nice to be in the company of like minded women. If our only mutual goal is to be the best parent we can be-it is enough.

We talked about "identity" at the meeting. About the differences and similarities between the woman you were before children-and the woman you become after childbirth. An interesting question, as my life is NOTHING like it was before becoming a mother. However, mySELF? As it is after eleven pm, I am going to think about this-but not right this moment. In the meantime, if you are a mother-find a MOPS group. It rocks.

Must prepare for this weekend. Stamping extravaganza awaits!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love your blogspot, Robin! What's a MOPS group? Can we plan a time to get together? I'd really like to see you!
Leah