Wednesday

Creative Crew-January Edition wrap up. . .



Good Morning!

Wrapping up the January Creative Crew
projects. . . so I can share February's
with you! Sooner rather than later :)

Here is a Valentine's Day
wand I made for my 3 year old:


I am sure it will be much more
appreciated than a card at her age!

I also made a banner to hang for the holiday:


Both the wand and the banner
use the new Stampin' Up! Framelits.

I have both the heart and label sets
and they are so wonderful. . .

Please sir may I have another?
Shape that is!

Here is the centerpiece I made for
the kitchen table:



I need to find a new vase, as we left
for a weekend and when we got home
the cat had knocked it over!

My fault!

I had set it on the windowsill so I
could wipe down the table. . .

His territory :)

I will be back soon with more fun
Creative crew projects. . .

No comments: