Tuesday

It is late. . . .


And I am tired :)

However, it has been ages since I have posted and this is the minute I have to do it! I wish I had pictures to upload of cards, but no luck. I need to take some, but not tonight! I do have a picture of one of my latest pottery projects. I made a birdbath for the "Deskcovering Dreams" fundraiser that the Alma Explore Program is putting on. They are raising money for their after school programs, so I volunteered to make a "desk". They said I could do anything I wanted :) Soooo, it isn't a desk anymore! I had fun with it.

I am currently working on the projects for my marker club get together. I JUST finished my swaps for Debbie's #12 this morning! I am actually three days before the postmark deadline! It is a miracle :) Once I get these four cards made I need to work on the three I need for Stamp Camp and then it is on to my Hostess Appreciation Party projects. . . Yay! I am excited to give my ladies a bunch of goodies for being the best customers ever.

Okay, just one more card then I can go to bed :) g'Nite!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Robin.... nice job on the pottery whistle pics.... it was nice getting to know you at pottery class.

Thanks for your patience and help in teaching me.... I hope you will be able to teach your own class inthe near future.

Kathy Frantz

Unknown said...

Nice job on the pottery pics, Robin. Thanks again for being such a skilled and patient teacher. Hopefully, you will be able to teach your own pottery class in the very near future.

Thanks again
Kathy Frantz

Unknown said...

by the way... don't mind me and my two comments, I wasn't sure the 1st one went through.

Kathy Frantz