Saturday

Feelin' the Luv. . .


Here are a couple of samples from my Love U Much Bundle class. Luv'd the bundle! It was nice to have a class with discounted product, so everyone got a ton of goodies to take home.

I wanted to make a decent sized tin, instead of the usual smaller ones. Not all of my peeps have covered tins before, so they needed to know how! I love making tins for gifts, so it wasn't exactly a hardship :) These ones came from Walmart around Christmas time.


We didn't do modpodge on this. Just Candy Lane paper and sticky strip, along with Riding Hood Red striped grograin, and fun doodads from my accessories stash. The scallop on the top is the Scallop Circle big shot die.

Gotta love that Circle Scissors cutting tool!!! I was able to make a perfect size circle to go on my scallop circle, as well as the perfect mat in Riding Hood Red! Yay for awesome new tools :)


The candy holder was inspired by Jill Olson. I am going to hang it on my daughter's door on Valentine's day. She will love me forever :)

I used the Top Note die, with medium flat cello bags. The holes are punched with my crop-a-dile, and the ribbon is just threaded thru. Super easy!


This element is made of: scallop circle in Whisper White, metal edge tag, 1 3/8 circle in pirouette pink, stamped image punched with the 1 1/4in circle. The heart was cut out. Coloring was done with blender pens and Riding Hood Red ink.

Hope you are stamping this weekend!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Robin, I'm happy to see you blogging again. Your's is one I always checked and it's great to see some new goodies! (CMUGrad)

Allison said...

These are great projects! Love them all!

Jana O'Brien said...

Just adorable, Robin! I love the use of the button and felt flower on top of the tin.

Kathy W said...

great projects! Might have to remember to get some of those tins on clearance and I am going to case the M & M one!

Lorien Clark said...

So nice to see you posting again. I was about to email you to see if you were ok. Great stuff as usual Robin!

Anonymous said...

So cute! I really like the tin box!

Kim said...

You will be the best mom giving that treat to your little girl!