Friday

March Classes and a Crop!


Here is an update on my March classes, as well as an ALL DAY CROP!
Can I get a WooT!
I am super excited for an all day get-away and I hope you can join me!


Stamp-A-Stack: Fith Avenue Floral
Where: Isabella/Gratiot RESD (Ithaca)
When: Saturday, March 21st from 10a-12p
RSVP no later than March 9th

What an awesome stamp set-I am really excited about this class!

We are making seven projects on this day, plus you will be getting the stamp set to keep. It will be mounted and ready for use upon your arrival!


This class going to be held in conjunction with my first ever all day crop.
Make a day of it if you can!


Cost $42
(fee for all day crop is waived if you are taking the class)
Everything will be cut and ready for you, just bring your scissors and adhesive.


Stamp Camp
Where: my home
When Tuesday, March 10th @ 6pm
RSVP no later than March 6th
We are making three projects using my newest stamps and accessories. Come and have some fun at my house! Please bring scissors and adhesive-everything else is provided.

~ALL DAY CROP~

Where:Isabella/Gratiot RESD
When: Saturday, March 21st
Time: 9am-9pm or anywhere in-between!
(Tables are filled on a first come/first served basis so don't wait to let me know)


Cost: $5 and a dish to pass
(fee is waived if attending the Stamp-A-Stack/see details above)


Bring your scrapbooking and stamping projects-or whatever other project you are working on! $5 gets you an all day pass to the 9am to 9pm event.

We are playing all day baby!

I will have my newest stamps, all my inks and punches, plus myself of course :)

No comments: