Tuesday

Classes thru the end of the year:

Stamp Camp
Tuesday, November 6th @ 6pm
R.S.V.P. by November 2nd (that's this Friday!)
Cost: $10

We will be making three cards, using stamps and materials that are provided for you! Please bring scissors and adhesive.

Stamp a Stack
Saturday, November 17th @ 10am
R.S.V.P. by November 5th
Cost: $44

We are making 8 projects (6 cards, one treat holder, and one chipboard ornament) using the stamp set Season of Joy. Your stamps will be mounted and ready for use when you arrive, and are yours to keep! All you need bring are scissors and adhesive.

10 for $20
Tuesday, November 27th @ 6pm
R.S.V.P. by November 23rd

We will be making 10 cards (2ea of 5 designs) using my stamps and supplies. Please bring your scissors and adhesive.


10 for $20
Tuesday, December 4th @ 6pm
R.S.V.P. by November 30th

We will be making 10 cards (2ea of 5 designs) using my stamps and supplies. This is your last chance to get those cards made with help from me! Come and hang out. . .I will bring my xmas music :) Please bring your scissors and adhesive.

Free Crop-a-Dile Class
Friday, November 30th @ 6pm
Supplies must be ordered by November 16th

For those of you who took advantage of my offer:
Buy the Crop-a-Dile, Accents and Elements tin-Build a Flower, and 5/8in Choc.Chip Grograin--come to the class for free.

We are making a card tin, and four cards to put inside.
If you would still like to attend, order your supplies by the date listed above and you will be all set!

Marker Club Card Class
Monday, November 19th @ 6pm

For my marker club girls (Dana,Lisa,Kristi, & Morgan), this is your free four card class! All you need to bring are scissors and adhesive


I have mentioned to a few of you, and I will mention it again:
Get me your wish list!!!!
Now is the time, as I will soon contact "your people" and offer them an awesome idea for christmas! I will gift wrap and deliver any purchases, and if more than one person orders for you you may even get hostess benefits!

One last thing. . .

November's special: Paper Party!

Purchase any three designer paper packs and get a fourth one FREE! That is a 9.95 value :) Woot! No limits, no restrictions. We have 35 different packages of designer paper (including the ones in the mini), so you can go crazy deciding!

No comments: