Tuesday

October Hostess Club

The holidays are a time to give things away! You might as well give it to them in a pretty package :) This box seems perfect for holiday cookie giving, or any other yummy treats!

If you would rather, put some cards in it! It is the perfect size for a set of cards and some dividers for sorting. The dimensions for this box came from Michelle Fischer. She did a "Back to the Box" demonstration at Convention this year, and made some A-Mazing stuff! Unfortunately, I didn't end up getting dimensions for anything! So, I did some surfing thru her splitcoast uploads and (lots of drooling later. . .) found a box with measurements. You can see it *here*

I made it into a cookie box, but as you can see-it makes a super cute card box!

The supplies I used are as follows: Stamps: All Holidays, Perfect Presentation; Paper:Dashing DP, Old Olive cs, Real Red cs, Very Vanilla cs; Other stuff: markers, circle punches, slit punch, real red 1/4in and 5/8in grograin, cello bags (I used my big ones that have the SU logo).

I did have two other boxes made as samples, using different colors and greetings (Merry Christmas, and Peace, Love, Joy-both from all holidays) but I gave them away as door prizes at workshops before I took pictures. . .Niiiice Job, Robin :)
Have a great Halloween tomorrow!

1 comment:

Dawn Easton said...

Oh my goodness! This is super cute! Great job and thanks so much for sharing with us!!!