Saturday

Hello Stranger :)

I'm Alive!

Two moves later, and in a different state. . .but hale and healthy so the rest is all just details! It has been too long. I am stamping, and have been this whole time, but blogging has been pretty low on the list of priorities.

Until now!

I am going to just jump right in :) Details will be forthcoming in bits and pieces, but for now? I just want to talk shop!

Have you seen the Hello Doily background stamp???


It was love at first sight.

Paired with Oval All, the Big Shot, and some fabulous punches and rhinestones?



I had to make lots.

Have you made these scallop square notes with the Big Shot yet???


You should!



Feels good to be sharing again! Thanks for stopping by :)

Stamps: Hello Doily, Oval All
Paper: Whisper White, Wisteria Wonder, Pool Party
Ink: Versamark, Stazon Black
Other Stuff: SU exclusive Scallop Square Die, Lg oval punch, scallop oval punch,
dotted scallop ribbon border punch, rhinestones, dimensionals.

Everything Stampin Up! Of course!

5 comments:

Emma Fewkes said...

I'VE MADE SOME .... since you showed me your special trick ... you should share that now you're blogging again. I've missed your posts and am so geeked YOU'RE BACK!

juniperbarn said...

Beautiful, Robin! I don't know how to do that trick!

Mary said...

Both cards are beautiful!

Unknown said...

Love the cards. You are my inspiration to get back to stamping and blogging. Many hugs.

Kelly Calandrino said...

These are so pretty! I have been on the fence about this stamp until now! Wow!