Saturday

Owl Cuteness. . .


Since I have been having so much fun with the Owl Punch lately,
how about an actual owl?

All the ladies in my family LOVE owls.
The owl punch in the Stampin' Up! catalog is tons of fun for us!



I made this birthday card while brainstorming
for my daughter's birthday party invitations.

It is the same layout as the Scary Sweet Ghost card,
but instead of the larger opening the 1 3/8 circle punch is used.

The sentiment is from the set Bring on the Cake,
punched with the Scallop Oval Punch.


I dotted the eyes like I have been lately-
with a Stampin' Write marker (Basic Black).

Not only would it be a time saver if I ended up making a lot of these. . .
I really like how it looks a little more animated.


He makes me smile :)


The birthday hat was made with the Petite Pennant builder punch,
in addition to the retired Trio Flower punch.
The branch is the Little Leaves sizzlit in Wild Wasabi.

Do you have the Owl Punch??
You should! Order 24/7 from my website.

Next, I will share with you how I make my window cards,
and how I line up the front layer with the card base.

Enjoy your Sunday :)

Supplies:
Stamps: Bring on the Cake, Woodgrain background
Ink: Soft Suede
Paper: Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Wild Wasabi, Just Add Cake Designer Series
Other Stuff: 1 3/8 circle punch, Owl Punch, Little Leaves sizzlit, Big Shot, dimensionals

2 comments:

Winnie said...

Very cute card. Love the owl!

Emma Fewkes said...

Totally adorable. Love the thought bubbles ... yay!