Tuesday

Up Up and Away. . .

Hot air balloons!

Frankly, you could use this set for anyone. . .who doesn't like hot air balloons??


I volunteered to send birthday cards to the members of my local MOMS club chapter. Have you ever heard of MOMS club? I joined a few months ago, after moving to southern PA, in the hopes of meeting some local ladies and making friends. I am happy to say I have met some great people!

Which is a bit of a relief, as I was feeling like a bit of a shut-in!

Can you see the embossed stripes around the edges? My lighting needs some work. . .Still haven't found that perfect set up in this house yet!


This is a very simple card, and I made 10+ in short order. The two-step balloon in Lucky Limeade is stamped-off for the background, then full strength on the ink for the stripes.

The set is *very* easy to use! I didn't use my stamp-a-majig at all.
Not that you couldn't, because of course you could. . . I was being lazy!


If you are interested in placing an order for any of the supplies used on these cards, give me a bump and I will get you all set up, or you can order from my website 24/7.

Have a great day!

Stamps: Up Up and Away
Ink: Tempting Turquoise, Real Red, Lucky Limeade, Stazon Black
Paper: Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise
Other stuff: Simply Scored, 1in circle punch, dimensionals

Everything Stampin' Up! of course :)

3 comments:

Laura said...

Hi Robin, It's so great to see you posting again! Two moves?! From sunny Hawaii to the NE...you are a brave girl! Best wishes to you in your new home!
How sweet is that card with the little hot air balloons?! Love the colors and layout. Thanks for sharing such a cute project!

Emma Fewkes said...

Super cute, super simple and totally Robin :)

Tawnya Bonnell said...

Adorable! Thanks so much for making me "need" this stamp set!
:o) TFS!!