Monday

Hi girls :)




My Hostess appreciation party was a success! Thanks to all who came and had fun. Here is a picture of the accordian scrapbook we made together. We also made 7 3x3 cards, some using the new sets available on July 1st~as seen in the fall-winter preview I had sent to my ladies.

I will not be posting the details of the projects, as the projects from the hostess party are exclusive! You can figure it out probably, but if you want to make them with me. . .you must be a hostess :) Like that will be a trial! I do all the work, you make a project and get hostess benefits. Someone save you from such a terrible fate!

Aside from that, I gave away the farm. Everyone walked away from that party with a stamp set or scrapping kit, plus all the projects we made! There were three prizes in the raffle. Grand Prize-a basket including Basket Full of fun (06-07 level three hostess set), a palette o'prints sampler pad, chipboard, long notes, dimensionals, two complete kits to make the scrapbook we made at the party (congratulations Lori!), and there may have been more but I can't remember (I may be blocking it out so I don't feel faint!). I also gave away Love It (level 2 hostess) with the matching embossing template, and Mon Ami (level three hostess). . . all of which are no longer available as of July 1st!

My next hostess appreciation party will be in early January, for hostess who have a party in July-December with the new catalog. People who participate in my hostess clubs are also eligible to come, so keep that in mind!
I am off to clean up my stamp table. . . what a mess!
~Robin~

No comments: