Tuesday

Hostess Appreciation!

Girls, you know I luuuuuv you :)

Seriously, I had no idea how much I was going to enjoy being a Stampin' Up! Demo! I don't think it would have been the same if I didn't have such a great group of ladies supporting me. Right from the beginning it has been a whirlwind of fun classes and great times! I am thankful for each and every one of you.

Then there are all the awesome people I have met! I am so lucky :) Who knew there were all these ladies just out there being their awesome selves! I can't believe how great it has been meeting new people and having fun making cards. Now if I can just convince my husband of how great stamping is-life will be perfect. . .Okay, enough of the *cheeze* fest :)

I guess what got me on this subject is that I need to plan my projects for my "Hostess Appreciation" party. I want to do some AWESOME stuff for my peeps. I have my camping trip this weekend, and then I will be brainstorming some seriously *knock your socks off* projects for my hostesses :)

I had the greatest time at my card class tonight. I love stamping!

No comments: