Thursday

Happy Heart Day :)


This stamp set is so sweet! It was nice to have a class with the bundle, so everyone could take home a bunch of ribbon and goodies with their samples. . .I haven't stamped in white stazon since *last* valentines day. . .so it was fun to revisit that! I am going to crank a bunch of treats out for my daughter's kindergarten class. However, I will not be tying the ribbon in this fashion when I am doing it! You almost need an extra set of hands :)
This was fun, girls! Thanks for coming out :) I will be posting the door prize next (hopefully!) so keep your eyes peeled for that.

Deets: Happy Heart Day bundle supplies. . .plus Regal Rose, Real Red, and Whisper White paper; white stazon, pink gingham, dazzling diamonds, white gel pen and mat pack/piercer

3 comments:

Denise G said...

Very cute treat... I am sure that they will love it. The things we do for our children!!! I know much work this project takes as we did someting similar. Thanks for sharing. Enjoyed reading your blog.

Marilyn said...

THat is just darling - love the pink candy corn - I haven't seen those around - Thanks for sharing!! I've added your site to my blog roll via Britta's SCS post - so excited to find other SU demos!

Unknown said...

Robin, this is really cute!!! I'm neck deep in Sour Cream containers for my daughter's pre-school class!!! Wish I had decided to go this route!!!!