Sunday

Pun Fun Class

I have decided that I can *not* resist the lure of this stamp set :)
I picked this set, not only because it is ridiculously cute. . .but because if you place a 20.00 order in conjunction with the class you get a free Sale-a-Bration stamp set!!!! WooT! Your order must be placed prior to the R.S.V.P. date to get this, as I would order it with the class supplies.

We will be making 8 cards, using your stamp set that will be mounted for you and ready for use upon your arrival! All supplies cut and ready, and lots of fun to be had. . . Hope that you can make it, as this stamp set is stinkin' adorable!

If you do decide to place an order and get a free stamp set, I will have a bonus card for you to make, using the Sale-a-Bration set So Many Scallops. . .

Stamp Set: Pun Fun

When: Saturday, February 23rd @ 10am
Cost: $48.00 (includes tax and shipping)
Location: The Book Shoppe, Alma
R.S.V.P. no later than Monday, February 12th

Class fee is due upon registration. Please bring scissors and adhesive to class. . .everything else will be provided by yours truly. . .Hope you can make it!

1 comment:

Lan said...

I have this set and was looking for some ideas on-line which led me to your blog. Love the cute card!