Tuesday

There's that Darn paper again :)


I just can't help myself from using this paper!


I made a little band-aid tin for a birthday girl. . .
She just turned two!


So of course I used about a half bottle of Tombo Multi Glue. . .and Fray Check on the ends of all the ribbon. (Which worked beautifully, btw)


Don't freak out when you first put it on there, as it looks really wet. I tried to use *very* little. . .but on one particular end. . . .weeeellllll. . .lets just say it crawled up at least 1/4in! I was a bit worried (okay, so I was freaking out. . .the tin was finished and I thought I wrecked it), but it dried completely clear and I couldn't even tell I had put it on there! WooT!

Hopefully it will last a while. She is two, so lets not hold our breath on that one. Either way, I had fun making it for her! I also have a special order for a bigger one. Her sister will be having her birthday next month. . .as she is a "big sister" she *must* have a bigger tin, right??

It's the rules.

(I am trying to learn said rules, as I will soon have a "big" and a "little" -- Yay :)

On a side note, a couple of princesses made a guest appearance. . .

How old do you have to be to work at Disney, anyway???

Later :)

I thought I should mention. . . If you have previously attempted to leave me a comment, to no avail. . .please try again!!! I didn't realize I had my settings restricted. Sorry if that was confusing!

And here I thought you just didn't like me. . .

Thanks, Britta, for bringing that to my attention!

3 comments:

Stacey said...

What a darling little tin! Any little girl would be pleased to get it!

Anonymous said...

That tin is waaaay cute!! Lovin' the paper too!

Nicole said...

Cute tin! Glad to know about the Fray Check... thanks!