Wednesday

Stamp Camp for September

Was a hoot :) Here is one of our projects. . .
We made this cute box from convention. . .with a few minor changes and the addition of the wireworks handle. This may pop up in some upcoming in-home workshops I am doing, as it is cute as anything. . . They will be posting the pattern on the Demo Website soon, I hear. . . I will be sure to get it to you when it shows up! I tried to look for it today, but the website is down. Deets:

Stamps: Seeing Spots, Happiness BG, Three for You Punch Box; Ink:Chocolate Chip, Versamark, Ruby Red; Paper: Ruby Red, Chocolate Chip, River Rock, Confetti White; Other Stuff: Antique Brass brads, Chipboard (the piece matches On Board Blossoms and Basics I believe. . .I got it from Convention in the packets they had for demos), 1 1/4 and 1 3/8 circle punches, Chocolate Chip Taffeta, Caramel Gingham, Markers, Wireworks (. . . did I forget anything??? There was a ton of stuff on that bad boy!), Chocolate Chip shredded/crimped paper for stuffing.

Here are some of my stampers working hard and making cute stuff. . .I was full of it tonight :) Sorry if I was teasing you all, but I was in a funky mood! Thanks for being a good sport about it. . .

No comments: