Thursday

World Cardmaking Day!

~Get ready for an all-day stamping event~

On October 6th, 2007
I hope you can all join me for my first-annual:

World Cardmaking Day at
The Book Shoppe!

We are starting at 10am and going until 4pm, so wear your comfy shoes. . . You MUST register for this event-so I have enough materials prepared-don't delay!

First on the agenda:

~10 for $20~

We are getting started early this year!
Who says you have to wait until November to get your cards made???

Come and make 10 holiday cards (2 each of 5 designs) for $20! We will be using a variety of stamp sets, and the latest in Stampin' Up! products. Who does all the hard work??
That would be me :) Lets have some fun!

This portion of the day begins at 10am and goes until approximately 12pm.
Please bring scissors and adhesive. . .everything else will be provided :)


~Break Time~

What should you do with your break time??

Take it easy, browse, get a bite or a beverage at the coffee bar (the egg salad on focaccia is AMAZING), browse my samples for upcoming classes, and prepare for more stamping!

Break time runs from 12pm-1pm.

Round Two:

~Free 2 card Camp!~

Come out and stamp for free! We will be making two cards. . .one for you, one for the Ronald McDonald house of Lansing. This class is entirely free of charge with a non-perishable food donation for the Gratiot County Food Bank. Projects can be made any time between 1pm and 4pm . What a great reason to get ink on your fingers!

Please bring scissors and adhesive, everything else will be provided!

All Registered Guests will receive a FREE raffle ticket toward an amazing gift basket full of Stampin' Up! products!

~Bring a friend new to me or mention my blog. . .get ANOTHER ticket!~
~Ask me how you can earn more free tickets when you call/email~

Please don't wait to get your name on the list! We are limited by space, and have many interested persons, so let me know!

No comments: