Friday

April class info

Hola, Stamping Chicas :)
I have April class info for you all. . .so here goes!

April Stamp Camp
When: Tuesday April 8th @ 6pm

Where: The Book Shoppe
R.S.V.P. no later than April 4th

3 cards for Ten Bucks. . .you know the routine ;) Embellishments, fun new things, good times! Hope you can make it!

Btw, I know I will not be holding this class in June, and not sure about July. I will let you know when I know for sure!

April Stamp-a-Stack
When: Saturday, April 26th @ 10am

Where: The Book Shoppe
Cost: $35
R.S.V.P. no later than April 14th

We are making *ten* cards this time-2 each of 5 designs

I like it when you get to go home with lots of "stuff", so prepare to get a bunch! We are using the Tart and Tangy stamp set from the Holiday mini, 1/2 package of Summer Picnic DP, and a full package of note cards (20 including envelopes) from the Catalog. You take home *all* the extras!

What's even better than that?? A deal!

If you attend my class, I will give you free shipping on any coordinating products!!!

This includes the Designer paper pack, any products in the coordinating four colors (real red, pumpkin pie, bashful blue, old olive), anything else that goes with the tart and tangy theme! The order must be placed by the R.S.V.P. date, along with your registration to the class.

These projects are bright and fun, a perfect start to the spring season--maybe by April we will be feeling more "Spring" weather!

I would love to see you at one of these classes :)

Please know, that I am going to try and offer classes thru May, but things change! These may or may not be the last ones available until post-baby delivery. Thank you for your support of me and what I do, as well as your understanding of my somewhat uncertain schedule over the next few months! I am feeling great, and things couldn't be going any better than they are :) As of last week, I am seven months already! Yikes!

No comments: