Sunday

Friendly Flower

Here is a card I made while at the MI Mingle. . .yes, I did stamp and not just socialize!

The color combo was insipred by a beaded bracelet that Rachel (hillmangirl on scs) picked up in Frankenmuth while we were there. I never did make it over to that shop. . .I will have to catch it the next time around!

I borrowed this set from Diane Gill (dgill on scs, I believe) to make this at our gathering I can't wait to make a scrapbook page with that huge flower! Because I just bought the set. Thanks a LOT Diane ;) It was just to awesome to resist!

I inked the entire flower in soft sky, then used pumpkin pie and chocolate chip markers for the details in the flower.

I like the uncomplicated sentiment on the card, so I can use this for a lot of different reasons.
Hope you are having a great Easter Sunday!

2 comments:

Sandi Berg said...

What a pretty card! I love the color combo on it. I always think it's cool to see where people get their color ideas!

Jana O'Brien said...

What a great card! Love the colors. I'm so tempted by this set, but I'm a flower junkie!