Friday

Happy Easter on Sunday!

This was a Stamp Camp card this month. . .


This is just the cutest little chick!
My upline owns this set (a Good Egg), and let me borrow it for class (thanks, Jen :).

I had some fun, then had to borrow it *again* and used it to stamp 45 eggs. . . .I masked each one off, stamping 15 flower eggs, 15 zigzag stripe eggs, and 15 polka dot eggs. At which point I took all the eggs to my daughter's Kindergarten class and they did some egg coloring and cut them out. . . They each made a card with the eggs on the front, and a little chick image on the inside.

They turned out pretty cute :) I am feeling that I now need to buy this, so I can leave Jen alone!

I am forever borrowing things from her. Good thing she likes me, because her answer is usually yes! (Thank goodness). Lord knows I have enough stamps for fifty people, but there is always that one set I don't have. . . .


Papers are whisper white, sage shadow, spring fling DP, and pretty in pink. The ribbon is 1/4in pretty in pink grograin, and the image is watercolored with inkpads and a blender pen.

I cased this layout from a magazine, and I don't remember which one. Oops! I have piles, so it could be anything. . . Simple easter card, but I like how it looks :) I brought my Soft Subtles eyelets to class, and gave everyone the choice of white/banana/pretty in pink eyelets. I am thinking a color would have looked better on this one-because you can see the white paper thru the opening. Good lord I am chatty today. . .

Anyhoo. . . Happy Easter!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha. I am the same way. I borrow things from my upline ALL the time, I love her! She is always saying yes. Funny thing is that the last thing I borrowed from her was that same easter stamp set. And I also now want to buy it, it's so cute. Love your blog.

Sharon Graham said...

Super cute! Personally, I like the white eyelets. They go with the white centers of the flowers.
Happy Easter.

Vickie said...

Cute card, Robin!! I love this set as well :-) I just finished a card using the Spring Fling Designer paper as well (will be posting it tomorrow)!! Great minds think alike!!

Happy Easter!!

Unknown said...

Cute card!!!! I have this set and just LOVE it!!!

Stampin' Colleen said...

Cute! I love the soft colors!