Sunday

Round two!

For the last little girl. . .her favorite color was orange. This little girl's favorite color is blue. . .


Thankfully, I can always find the perfect paper in my stash :) This Summer Picnic Designer paper is so dang cute!! I like the monogram style for a gift like this, as I don't think it will "date" itself. . .and she hopefully can use it for a while before it gets messed up!


Same concept as on the last tin, with the rhinestone brad sunk into Crystal effects. The marker did very well with the ModPodge, so no smearing on that. . .bonus! Both of the tins were filled with little notepads, pens, scissors, crayons/color pencils kinda stuff. My daughter has a "restaurant box" that she uses--and only when we go out to eat. This is kinda what I had in mind when making these. . .but these have a lot more "stuff" inside than I usually pack in there.

Apparently I should have done this for my daughter immediately upon signing up as a demo, because I was stopped on three separate occasions yesterday in 1 hour (in the process of shopping for the goodies to fill the tins) and asked if I would "show them the inside", and "isn't that just the cutest thing!". . .

Yay! I just gave them my business card/blog address. . . and hopefully they are reading this :)

*waving* Hi ladies! I can teach you how to make these--As well as other things of course. . .my class schedule is in the left sidebar!! We have lots of fun :)

I will be making my daughter one very soon. And she will be able to carry it everywhere we go. Won't she be pleased!

Fun striped grograin in Real Red and Bashful Blue, as well as 1/4in grograin in Real Red and 5/8 grograin in Old Olive to finish it off. . .I think both of the little ladies were pleased.

Success!!!

7 comments:

Nancy said...

Yes - these are adorable!! And as the mom of one recipient ("C"), I can tell you she LOVES it!! The next time we go out, it's coming with us. Thanks so much :)

Debbi said...

These are adorable. I made one for my 5 yr old and she loves it! I bet your DD and her friends are thrilled!

Unknown said...

Too stinkin' cute!!!! I just love these!!! I think I will need to make one for myself and carry it with me where ever I go....with lots of business cards!!!

Anonymous said...

oh my these are some kind of cute! I will have to be on the hunt for one of these-I love the idea of a "restaurant box"

Kathy W said...

great projects and such good ideas and promoting your business-Well done!

Jennifer Orbaker said...

These are just the cutest little things! I'm going to have to make these for the kids.

Unknown said...

CUTER THAN CUTE!!! Now I have to order all this...I tagged you. Check my blog for details.