Saturday

Founders Circle day 3 part 2

First thing this morning, we were off on buses to the manufacturing facility in Kanab.


I must say, I was blown away after touring this facility! I really had no idea the time and process involved in the making of our well loved stamps. It makes an impression!

The reason you will not see any pictures of the inside, is that you aren't supposed to take any pictures in the manufacturing area. . .trade secrets and all ;)

Hey, I know some trade secrets!


This hangs outside the employee entrance. It reads:

"Through these doors walk the very finest stamp manufacturers in the world."

I don't work for just any company :) I work for the best baby!


You may not be able to see any pictures of the inside of the building, but you *can* see what is left of a stamp set after it has been die cut. . . by me! I got to use a big daddy die cut machine and cut out a "Crazy for Cupcakes" stamp set! I have to say, I do love me a good die cut machine :)

I think I will stick with the big shot tho'!


Afterward, the traditional stop at Denny's Wigwam for take home stuff. . .apparently that is a traditional *must do* every year.

The fudge was super good (thanks Anne-Marie ), and that is coming from someone who worked on Mackinac Island for two years when I was young-so you can believe me :)


The bus ride was approximately two hours, with some fun games on the way back. . .I won a package of Washington Apple Designer Series Paper, and a package of Button Bouquet. Bonus!


This was the view from the van window, if you can even believe it! Such a beautiful place to be.


We went to dinner afterward at a little Italian place, that had some great food.

Phew! I am pooped!

I get to sleep in tomorrow, and have no plans other than stamping my make and takes. I did bring a scrapbooking kit with me, so maybe I will get some pages made too!

I hope to pick the brains of any stamping divas that cross my path tomorrow. . .wish me luck!

No comments: