Wednesday

August Class Dates

Stamp Camp
When: Monday, August 6th, 6p-8p (Ithaca location tba)
When: Tuesday, August 7th, 6p-8p (Alma location: The Book Shoppe)
Cost: $10
R.S.V.P: by August 3rd

Come and make three cards, while learning some new techniques! Let me do all the hard work for you! All you need bring are scissors and adhesive. Please specify either the Alma or Ithaca location when you R.S.V.P. The cards will be the same, however you are welcome to come to both if you wish :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stamp-A-Stack

When: Saturday, August 18th, 10am-1pm?
Cost: $60
R.S.V.P: by August 6th

This one is so exciting!!!!!! We are using the Three For You Punch box, and everyone is getting THIRTY 3x3 textured love notes for buying the box!!!!!! I can NOT believe how convenient this special from Stampin' Up! is for August :) Because of this sweet deal, we will be making 8 3x3's with the class. This is going to be a fun one!

You may be saying to yourself at the moment. . .Yikes that is alot for a class.

NOW HEAR THIS! If you were to purchase the punch box and a set of love notes from me it would cost 68.02 with tax and shipping! No, I am not kidding! You can do the math to double check. . .

45.95 (punch box)
12.95 (textured love notes w/envelopes)
5.49 (shipping)
3.63 (tax)
__________

68.02!

This class is an unbelievable deal! I hope you think so, too :) Aside from that, the love notes in the catalog are not textured. . .this is something special with the punch box for the month of August. I can not wait to plan these projects. I can just see some cute pretties and embellishments. . . .*rubbing my hands together*. . . . sorry if there was a lot of YELLING in this post, but I am kinda excited :)

I was thinking on this earlier today. . . .Which set to choose? I know I want to do a punch box class, but do I do it now or later? Well I guess now I know! Another reason why I don't pick my class supplies super early. . .you never know what awesome special SU! might have :)

You are welcome to R.S.V.P. for any of my classes at any time PRIOR to the R.S.V.P. date. As always, please bring scissors and adhesive with you. Class fee is due upon registration.

Hope to see you there, ladies! I am looking forward to these :)

~Robin~


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: