Wednesday

It has been a busy week already!


Here is a little sneak peek at one of the cards we will be making this weekend at my Stamp-A-Stack. I love the flowers in this set! Such a fun style. . .here's the deets:

Stamps: Double line Doodles; Paper: M.Moss, R.Rose, A.Appeal, W.White;
Ink:B.Black, S.Saffron; Other Stuff: Key tag punch, Slot Punch, Cutter kit,
markers, Fairy Tale Ribbon Originals, silver brads, dimensionals

Looking forward to seeing my Stampin' Ladies this weekend!
Don't forget we are at St Paul's for the class. Feel free to bring a snack if you are used to getting something when we are at The Book Shoppe!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Can you come to Georgia and host a class, please? I am SO bummed that I can't come to one of your classes. It looks like so much fun!

Robin said...

I would love to! Unfortunately it would cost $100 each to cover airfare and expenses :) You could always get the stuff and I could walk you thru it. . .you should call me and we can chat (not necessarily about stamping stuff, but in general!). Hope things are well with you.