Friday

Feelin' Punchy


Here are some adorable 3x3's using the Punch Box and textured love notes! The love notes are free with the purchase of the Three for You punch box in August! The punch box is also what we will be using for my class in August. (getting you those love notes!)

The dates and times can be found in the "Label" Class Schedule to the left. Can't wait to play with these new toys!!! The R.S.V.P. date for this class is Monday the 6th, so don't miss it! If you wish to R.S.V.P. while I am gone, just send your check to me in the mail. Otherwise, you can call me on Sunday (5th) or Monday (6th).

I am leaving for convention tomorrow, ladies and gentlemen! Out of Detroit, and into Denver. . .Woot! Please stay tuned, as I will be posting pictures while on my adventure.

No comments: