Thursday

So Pretties!


My first attempt at dying a flower from the Pretties kit . . .
So fun!!! I pressed the flower into my Taken with Teal ink pad and voila!!!
Instant beautimus :) I did heat set the color so it would dry. The ribbon is our new 5/8in Old Olive, for faux leaves. I *heart* this big beautiful flower! Just another sneak peek at our projects for this Saturday (for those of us who can't wait! I have to share!)

Deets:

Stamps: Double Line Doodle; Ink: Taken with Teal, Choc. Chip; Paper: W.White, O.Olive, C.Chip; Other Stuff: 1 3/8in and 1 1/4in circle punches, 5/8 O.Olive grograin, Pretties

***Update***
I changed this picture, as I added some piercing to the corners of this card. It needed it, and I couldn't see it that at 2am :) So, no you aren't crazy! It is a new pic.

2 comments:

Allison said...

That is one gorgeous flower!!

Great job! Love the ribbon leaves too!

Jana O'Brien said...

What a great card! Love your blog.