Thursday

fun stamping times :)


Here is an uber cute 3x3 I made at Jen's (my upline) stamp party last night. I want to say this is Almost Amethyst and Lovely Lilac, but this wasn't my event so I didn't prepare anything (YAY!) and am not 100% sure without checking. The girls are sleeping upstairs and I won't disturb them. (gotta love nap time, especially when I have two extra in the house)

We were given a kit with paper and turned loose with a couple of stamp sets to choose from, and some ribbon colors/punches/etc. This uses taggers dozen, the oval punches, white grograin, paper piercing tool, and the corner rounder (not the new one) for the scallop border. Mr and Mrs are inked with an elegant eggplant marker so they jump out, and the & is inked in amethyst. Fun times! Thanks for having me at your shindig :)

No comments: