Tuesday

Punchin' a Bunch over here!

Well, I have to say. . .the punch box class was much fun!

I was a bit scattered, as I have been trying desperately to catch up after Convention (aka: time of my *life*) and then my PA vacation with my family (I know, rough life!). . .

Then a pottery demo that was scheduled the night before the class (oookay. . .now it is getting a bit ridiculous).

Luckily, my stampin' girls are the best and give me a break when I start searching the table for something that is right in front of me :) Thanks Ladies! I actually called my husband to check my stamp table at home for a spool of ribbon that was 3 inches from my face. . .does that ever happen to you?!?! *sigh* Time for things to sloooow down for a couple of days :)

Anyhoo. . .I am rested now, sooooo. . . .

Here's a couple of things we made at the class:

Inspired by a card in the IBC using the flowers as candle flames (if I have time to look, I will post the page #)

Deets: Three for You Punch Box; Paper: P. Pomegranate (textured love notes), W.White, P.Pie, B.Bayou, S.Sky, W.Wasabi, S.Saffron; Ink: P.Pomegranate, Versamark, Other stuff: Black Gingham, 2way Glue pen, Dazzling Diamonds


This mini scrapbook is going to Grandma Spinner


Complete with pictures of her son helping Regan on her bike. . .awwww :)


Deets: Three For You Punch Box; Paper:P.Pomegranate (textured love notes), S.Saffron, W.White; Ink, W.Wasabi; Other Stuff: Rhinestone brads (from the pretties kit-LOVE IT), W.Wasabi Double stitched ribbon

(Sorry these pictures are kinda dark. . .If I get a chance I will photo shop 'em and brighten 'em up for ya :)

RoseZan was the lucky winner of the door prize:
a bazillion punched flowers!
I saw this idea on splitcoast and had to make a version for my class. . .Hope you like it RoseZan!

Deets: Stamps: Vases in Vogue (hostess level 3); Paper: um, yeah :)--for the lid: P.Pomegranate, G.Guava, W.White; Ink: same as paper, plus W.Wasabi and Jet-Black Stazon; Other stuff: Jelly Jar, G.Guava stitched ribbon, linen thread, three for you punch box, spring bouquet flower punch, blender pens


Aside from that fun stuff, one of my most wonderful friends drove a whole hour to hang out with me for the day and stamp (You are Awesome, and I had a great time. . .thanks for coming :) I laughed so hard on the way home I thought I was going to pee. (Can *you* make your tongue in the shape of a W? Not me!)

An awesome day, all said :)

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Such cute stuff Robin! BTW I forget something for a project just about EVERYTIME I end up at a workshop! One time I even left the house without the stamp set!!

Robin said...

yikes :)

Someday I will be so used to doing these that maybe I won't forget stuff :) I keep hoping that is the case!