Thursday

I am so excited!

I just want to take a moment and welcome Lori Q and Mary P to the Stampin' Up Family! You guys! I am so excited! (okay, enough yelling. . .but YAY!)

I had my Biz Info night on Monday, and I didn't know I had so much to say. . .but I guess I did :) Fun times, and lots of questions answered to the best of my ability. Hopefully I was well informed-this was my first attempt at an in depth explanation of the myriad of benefits there are to what I do.

We made this project (mini matchbook/box):
This is based on products you get in the starter kit--as seen in one of the three starter workshop wizard templates (SU! demonstrator website).

It is small and perfect for passing out at Christmas time to every single person you know (and every single one of their kids), for very little expense! A cute little Christmas candy bag, or a little cookie in a cello bag would be perfect inside. You open the top flap and the sentiment reads, "All Spruced Up". Flippin' Cute. . .Thanks, SU!

(my ribbon is a little droopy in the pic. . .sorry! Girls, put a little crystal effects inside the knot and it will stay nice and perky :)

I am recommending this set (over Greetings Galore) for the starter kit, as I think it is the cutest darn thing! I also have a bunch of fun ideas for it from Convention. However you get five sets total in the kit--so go crazy!

And for my addition to the crazy deal SU! has going right now. . .well, just call/email me and I will tell you all about it *wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge* :) If you don't sign up right this minute. . .you are crazy loco!

Deets on the project:
Stamps: Fun & Fast Notes; Paper: Wild Wasabi, Purely Pomegranate, Whisper White, Gable Green; Ink: Basic Black, W.Wasabi, P.Pomegranate; Other stuff: Pastels, blender pen, paperclip, black gingham

And because if I get my camera out, my daughter insists I take her picture as well. . .

"Mom, take a picture of me *with* the card! Good idea, right?"

Can you even stand it?!? I actually have several expressions captured. . .they are hilarious. . .but I will only make you look at one :)

6 comments:

Suzann said...

Hi Robin - you don't know me but I much enjoy your blog because of all the great stampin ideas you provide. Your first picture on this post of a little box, or something, isn't loading properly and I'd love to see it. Can you reattach it? I love all of your ideas!

Robin said...

Hi Suzann :)

Thanks for your interest!

I can see the little treat box w/the tree, but maybe others can't see it?

I will reload the picture when I get back from my class. . .thanks so much for letting me know!

Crystal said...

Hey girl! Suzann is right, can't see the treat box. I thought it was just my computer.

CONGRATS on recruits! I ONCE had a few...they are all gone though...maybe someday I will find some more.

Suzann said...

Thanks! I love it but what do you put inside?

Robin said...

I haven't put anything in yet, I am going to wait for Christmas candy to come out :)

Some ideas?
-punch a 1/8 hole in the bottom and put an xmas sucker inside
-maybe some holiday m&m's
-a mini cookie in a bag

I think there will be some cute mini xmas things that will fit perfectly :) One of my new recruits wants to put little xmas hershey kisses in a cello bag! They all would be so cute :)

Julie said...

I loved the flower jar so cute! How's your hand? Thanks for the great ideas! Have a great day? love Julie