Wednesday

Convention, Day Two

Hi y'all! I am having a blast :)

If you have ever wondered whether or not convention would be worth going to. . .wonder no longer! I have so many great ideas and a gazillion sample cards . . .all from the last three days! I don't know how I am going to organize all of them, but all the time it is going to take is going to be entirely worth it!

Here are some pictures of things we learned on day two:


Super cute gift ideas!


Super cute little cards!


An awesome frame on the display board, using Ahoy, Matey. . .


I have so many pictures. . . it is hard to decide which ones to put on here! Here is a picture of the "inky wenches" in front of the convention center :) I have a goofy look on my face, but then again I probably always do :) I love being here, although I am getting a little emotional when I see cute pictures of little girls on scrapbook pages! I miss you, Regan!

Next I am going to go thru my day three pics and post again to get caught up. . .I have some ideas for classes that are soooo awesome! I can't wait to plan these!





No comments: